Tuesday 17 March 2020

ESO 3 17/03/2020

Good morning my dear students. I hope you are well. Here are your tasks today.

1.- Go to the link below and do the exercises: It is a Listening about "going to the cinema". Follow these instructions:
a) Click on "preparation" and do the exercise. DON'T LISTEN TO THE RECORDING, IT ISN'T NECESSARY.
b) Click on "Check your understandin: multiple choice" and read the exercise. Then listen to the recording and answer the questions.
c) Click on "Check your understanding: gap fill typing" and read it too. Listen again and complete the gaps.

https://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/skills/listening/elementary-a2-listening/going-cinema

2.- On page 75 in your book, Do exercises 4, 5 and 6.

Remember: A verb in the passive has always:
Am/is/are + past participle

See you tomorrow.

Stay safe, stay home.

13 comments:

  1. maestro como busco lo de los audios, no encuntro el link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Just click on the picture.
      Please, write your name so I know who I am talking to.

      Bye. Stary safe.

      Delete
    2. Nerea alvarez martinez
      Primer ejercicio:2/3
      Segundo ejercicio:3/18

      Delete
    3. Nerea alvarez martinez
      Cuando lea esto:
      Maestro yo no entiendo como van estas actividades las que se hacen en el cuadernks como te la mandamoa esque yo los ultimos dias no fui porque estaba mala con fiebre

      Delete
    4. Hello Nerea. I hope you are well. You have correctly published your results for the online exercises. you DON'T have to send the exercises you do in your notebook.

      Stay safe.

      Delete
    5. Nerea alvarez martinez
      Los ejercicios de ayer que se hicieron por internet va con nota??

      Delete
    6. Hello Nereae. I will check if you have done them. If you do them, you will get a positive, if you don't do them, you will get a negative.

      Delete
  2. Blanca fernandez Diaz 3 eso
    -Exercise 1 3/3
    -Exercise 2 4/8

    ReplyDelete
  3. marta molina mateos
    exercise 1: 2/3
    exercise 2: 13/18

    ReplyDelete
  4. miriam román madrid
    exercise1:3/3
    exercise2:9/18


    teacher I have not sent it to you before because yesterday I was with other tasks and I did not realize that it had to be done at the same time that you sent it.
    I'm sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miriam. It is OK. We need to be flexible, so it is not important if you don't publish the tasks on the same day. What is important now is that you keep yourself busy and have something to do everyday.

      I hope you, Nazareth, Fco José and all your family are well.

      Stay safe

      Delete
  5. f.jose román madrid

    exercise1:3/3
    exercise:15/18


    teacher I could not send it to you before because I did not realize

    ReplyDelete
  6. nazareth román madrid

    exercise1:3/3
    exercise2:9/18


    teacher I could not send it to you before because I did not realize I'm sorry

    ReplyDelete