Monday 23 March 2020

BTO 2 23/03/2020 CHANGE TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM

Dear Students.
As you know, We have been using my blog for our work. However, we need to find a way so you can hand in you work and I can correct it. That is the reason why I have created a Google class for you.
It works in a smilar way. I will post your tasks and you post your answers. I will give you specific instructions when it is necessary.
Now follow these instructions:

1.- Go to your Google class here: https://classroom.google.com/c/NTQ0NDQzNDYxNDFa
2.- Join your classroom. You need to enter this code:    ovlpy3n
3.- You will see a welcome message. 
4.- Just follow the instructions there. 

It is very important that you all join the Google class. Please do it now. It is very easy, and it is obligatory.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment