Friday 19 October 2012

Personal Information

Here is a listening in which you can practise asking for and giving personal information. Follow these instructions:

- Do the pre-listening exercise.
- In the listening exercise, read the questions and possible answers before playing the audio.
- Listen to the audio twice, then check your "Final Score".
- Finally, play the audio while you read the text (click on the "Quiz Script" link)

Please, let me know your results in a comment to this post. Remember to write your name and group.


NAMES

Bye now!

4 comments:

  1. hey teacher! i'm Paula Panadero of 2Bto E, i do the listening and i had all ok, i think this listening was very easy.
    see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paula. Yes, this listening was very easy. However, this listening was published for the 4th ESO students. Try the one I posted for you concerning healthy food in this post:

    http://pocketfullofwords.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/healithy-food.html

    or the latest one that I have posted for 1st and 2nd bachillerato:

    http://pocketfullofwords.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/listening-clothing-for-all-seasons.html

    It is always useful to click on the appropriate label (in your case 2nd bachillerato)so you can check out the contents specifically posted for your level. Nevertheless, you are more than welcome to browse the wholo blog and do every single exercise that has ever been posted.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello teacher! I'm Virginia Diaz, 4ESO A. I did the listening and I had 90%.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello teacher! I´m Juan Carlos Fraile 4ESO A . I did the listening and the first time had 80% but I do a second time better and I had 95%
    See you!

    ReplyDelete