Tuesday 18 September 2012

PAU Test for 2nd bachillerato.

First of all, I'd like to welcome all students to this blog. I really hope that you find it useful and - why not - that you find interesting posts here. Please, do not hesitate to publish any comments you like; just remember that comments must be in English and mustn't be offensive. Now, let's stop beating around the bush. Here is a PAU test so that you can start practising. Remember that in our next session we will be discussing the reading and use of english sections. Welcome to the pocket full of words.

2 comments:

  1. How i can download the exam? , Lorenzo Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorenzo. I'm afraid that the publication service that I use does not allow you to print the documents. The idea is to try and use as little paper as possible, you know, to do something about the environment, so you can just have the test on your screen while you answer the questions in your notebook. However, if you really need to have it in print, just give me your email and I'll mail it to you.
      See you soon.

      Delete