Thursday 22 March 2012

CLOTHES!

Here are some videos which will help you learn clothing vocabulary. In addition, you can practice the pronunciation of all those words. Just listen and repeat.

VIDEO 1: In this video you will learn the name of a lot of pieces of clothing. Listen and repeat. When you finish, you can turn off your computer's loudspeakers and then try to remember how to say the words without listening to them.



VIDEO 2: Now you will practise clothes vocabulary in sentences. Listen and repeat.



VIDEO 3: Some more sentences with vocabulary related to clothes.




OK, I hope you enjoy this simple videos. They are really easy, but I bet you have learnt a few new words with them, and how to pronunciation.

Remember to include your name or sign in when post your comments.

See you.

1 comment:

  1. SOY JOSE Perez de 3b.
    I have seen the first video and I think a very good video viewing this video because I learn very fast to say the clothes in English

    ReplyDelete