Friday 16 December 2011

Justin Biever's "Mistletoe"

Well, here is a Christmassy video for you. Jearisa and Rocio Pilar, from 3ºB asked me to post this video in the blog. Mistletoe is a plant which grows attached to the branckes of trees or bushes, and it is commonly used as a Christmas decoration. According to custom, the mistletoe must not touch the ground between its cutting and its removal. According to ancient Christmas custom, a man and a woman who meet under a hanging of mistletoe were obliged to kiss.



I hope you enjoy the video.

If you want to post a comment, remember to either sign in or write your name if you comment as anonymous.

Bye

2 comments:

  1. I love this song!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is very beautiful!
    Put in an entry''All I want for Christmas is you Mariah Carey''and if you like Justin Bieber is a very nice Christmas song! a greeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am Rocio del Pilar of 3ºb well alone it wanted to say to you that thank you very much for putting on justin's video bieber to jarisa and to me and that I hope that you us put other one to be able to comment on them ... good a greeting.

    ReplyDelete